Saturday 14 February 2009

Greetings


Hello there.
You can see that there is quite a gap between this post and my last, this is because I've begun studying costume construction at university. This means I've had to adjust to the necessity of being someplace by 9:00 every morning.
This experience is made all the more unusual since in all my life I've never attended any kind of learning institution. School was charts on the wall and the dining room table for my siblings and I.
What I miss most about being home are the movies I'd stay up watching most weeknights, having time to read, and my pet duck Pegasus.

In picture time today, here is the most recent pattern I've bought. I've just cut out the pieces and am about to start making the jacket.

5 comments:

  1. Well how about some weekend photos of ducky?! He must be all white now. We always knew he was a he. Also i must be on your list of things you miss most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON"T SUCCUMB TO THE TEMPTATION NOOBELL.
    its a suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not succumb!
    Lisa, you'll just have to wait to see ducky -on Tammy's orders, not mine.
    I do miss you, most of all, it's just that I forgot that I missed you when I was writing the post.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if he's scary. I think i'll need to be eased into this new change.

    ReplyDelete